Samsung Galaxy J5 Tech4um Review
The launch month for Samsung Galaxy J5 is 26 June 2015. A gist of Samsung Galaxy J5 specifications are :
- 1.5 RAM
- 5 inch Display
- 13 MP Primary Camera and 5 MP Secondary Camera
|Samsung Galaxy J5|
|Model Name||Galaxy J5|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM|
|Processor Type||Qualcomm MSM8916|
|Processor Core||Quad Core|
|Processor Clock Speed||1.2 GHz|
|Secondary Clock Speed||NA|
|Operating Frequency||GSM - 850, 900, 1800, 1900; WCDMA - 2100; 4G LTE - 2300|
|Resolution||1280 x 720 Pixels, 294 ppi approx|
|Display Type||Super AMOLED, 16 M colors, HD|
|Internal||8 GB ROM, 1.5 GB RAM|
|Expandable||Yes, upto 128 GB|
|Primary Camera||13 MP, f/1.9, 28mm, autofocus, LED flash|
|Features||Auto Focus, Beauty Face, Continuous Shots, Sensor Size: 1/3.06-inch, F1.9, Interval Shot, Panorama, Sports Mode, Sound and Shot Mode, Zoom Support|
|Secondary Camera||5 MP, f/2.2, 23mm, LED flash|
|Features||LED Flash Support, Wide Selfie|
|OS||Android Lollipop 5.1|
|Network Type||4G LTE, 3G, 2G|
|USB||Yes, micro USB|
|Audio Jack||Yes, 3.5 mm|
|Battery||2600 mAh, Li-Ion|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor|
As on 26th Feb 2017 price of this device is around 11390 INR.
Value for Money
|Value for Money|
Reviews of Samsung Galaxy J5
General Reviews of the users are as follows:
- Good Display
- Front Camera takes good quality pictures, Rear Camera is ok.
- Speaker is decent, not too loud.
- Performance of this device is not at par with the price of the devices. Average games create lag with this device.
- This device needed a 2 GB RAM.
- Very low internal storage space. 8 GB not sufficient for this device, 16 GB would have made this device better.
- While playing games heating is an issue which has been brought up by the users. Heat level is not too high but still considerable amount.
I personally would not prefer this device due to the 8 GB Internal Memory. This device would have done better with a lower MP rear camera.
- HTC Desire 728G
- HTC Desire 626 4G LTE
- Asus Zenfone Max